Nina P'itay's Alpaca fiber garments are long-lasting pieces that, with due care, can last over time and thus reduce the impact of their ecological footprint. We recommend that you follow the following recommendations to obtain these benefits in your garment:
- Hand wash in cold water or 30 ° C maximum without using chlorine.
- Do not tumble dry.
- If you wash your woven garments in the washing machine, we recommend placing them in a special bag to prevent the wool from being damaged.
- Never hang your garment wet: let it dry on a towel to restore its original shape.
- You can iron it up to a maximum temperature of 110 ° C.
- To store your garments, it is advised to fold them to keep their shape (they should not be hung with hooks).
- we suggest airing your clothes and giving them a little brushing to give them a fresh look and feel.
Our garments are made to last and with proper care. They will go a long way and preserving the appearance of your favourite garments.
Always use them with care, avoid stretching and always iron any irregularities presented.